Friday 16 November 2012

A SAD STORY...I beg you, do not laugh!

PLEASE, DO NOT LAUGH!
This is a sad story shared by a
friend...
 

I was a candidate at this year's Jamb Examination. We were writing, and got to the Use Of English, I shaded the ones I knew and was just looking when I saw one fine girl sitting close to me. The girl was just shading and was not looking up. She was on No. 79 and I was still On No. 12, time was going. I quickly thanked God for buttering my bread and started shading along with her sharply. When we got to No.95 together, the girl looked up, caught me and shouted in a low tone: WAT ARE IT? WHY IS YOU COPYING ME GAN? WAT ARE DOIN U GAN? SAMELESS COPYCATTER. I cried out; I DON FINISH! WHO GET ERASER? I DON ENTER ONE CHANCE...lolzzzzzzzzzz! I said
please, do not laugh...

4 comments:

  1. lmao...correct failure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bе cautiouѕ with washing ѕoda
    and use gloves as іt is verу hіghlу alkаline.

    Mаsonry hеаters сonsіѕt οf a mіnimal fire box constructed
    to ratio with the smoke chamber еarlier mеntioned.
    Theу have lived life akin to that of superb sаints, sаgeѕ and Rishis ωho had been knоωn for their penanсe and аuѕteritiеs.


    Here is mу page ... how to use a pizza stone and peel

    ReplyDelete