Thursday 17 March 2011

Nigerians and the 2011 elections.

Even as we pace towards the April election period, the question of who to vote for in Lagos State isn't my worries because the man after all Lagosians heart
From Candidates
is the man I am voting for. Considering all the transformation of Oshodi, Mushin, Obalende, CMS amongst others and also the construction of major roads and drainages in Lagos together with all the other wonderful things he's been up to since his election as Governor of Lagos state in 2007. My advice to all other candidates in Lagos is to go take a rest and vote for Babatunde Fashola too. The question of who to vote for in the presidential election becomes a very big issue for me. Do I vote for Goodluck Jonathan
From Candidates
who is currently on the seat of power and hasn't been able to affect my life positively? Though Nigeria is one of the most difficult countries to rule given our vast cultural differences and multiple language system. Do I vote for Muhammadu Buhari
From Candidates
, who did quite well in the early 80's according to what i was told? Or do I vote for Nuhu Ribadu
From Candidates
, who championed the fight against corruption allowing himself to be used as a tool in the hands of the president of that time? These are the major contestants in the 2011 elections, other aspirants like Dele Momodu
From Candidates
, Pat Utomi
From Candidates
, Chris Okotie
From Candidates
amongst others should better choose to vote for one of these people instead of wasting their money and resources campaigning for nothing. The fact still remains that whoever it is God says will rule this great nation, the person it'll be whether the devil likes it or not but we as individuals have to do our part. RSVP...I believe we've all done the R(Register) part, lets complete the rest; S(Select), V(Vote) and P(Protect) so help us God. While I try to make up my mind on who to vote for, I'm saying...God bless Nigeria, God bless your hustle...See you at the polls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment